Saturday, December 27, 2008

what a greatt nightt, family amazed me tonite. there truly my rock! no matta how muchh we fuss & fight at the end of the day there going to be the only ones to keep it completely "1 hunnit" withh me no remorse and i love them for it.

but yess i went to fredrick'sburg & my family from the NY came down & stayed with us for the holidays. so yess grey goose & my aunties = one hell of a partyy! :D

but movingg on big day ahed of me tommorow withh "mr. man"! thats what i'l call him . & no this isnt some house wives of atlanta where he goes un- nameless i just prefer to keep it kept quiett.
so on... we should have fun tommorow!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

& i have a personal shout out to my sonn [ABASS ], he's pretty fucking cool and i told him i would shout him outt ! we need to hang again sometime soon too! muchh love & yess he is faithfull reader of my blog! righhh "lil base" ! & YESS for the stupid asses thats him. no rudeness intended.
[too check him outt here's his "space" linkk.]
myspace.com/3sevenmafia

welll muchh love, immm OUTEEEE!

1 comment: