Tuesday, January 6, 2009

some ones been slippin BIG TIME! // well i've been busy .
but ha 09 has just touchdown, it still hasntt hit me thoo.
wow so over the past few days shit's been a little crazy.
i ended my "winter break" ritee:D

me and my shawtyy loo kellie always make shit work out quite nicely :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me : kellie : brittany : kendra : los


aha & most UNBELIEVABLE shit yet i let MARY.J goo :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
was'nt easy &still isnt , but i like it.
it was getting too expensive & boring anyway!


butt NEW YEARS ME AND MY NIGGAA WILLIE! handled them j's
ha kickk ass times.

well i need to be on here more & i will try to :D
midterms coming upp so | GOTTA STUDY.

well ariva dirchee bitchesss lol :D definitly didnt spell that rite. owell

No comments:

Post a Comment